Are you planning a trip to Disney but not too sure if you are ready? Here are some sure fire signs that you are ready for a magical adventure at Disney.
15. You know which park has “Magic Hours” for every day of your trip.
14. You have a great pair of walking shoes and have already broken them in.
13. You don’t even need a map for the parks because you know them like the back of your hand.
12. You have a Disney backpack that contains a rain poncho, sunblock, and a pair of Mickey ears at all times.
11. You can’t decide on which of your 10+ Disney shirts you should bring so you pack them all!
10. You start up a conversation with strangers who are wearing anything Disney.
9. You doodle Mickey Heads with out even realizing it.
8. You look for “Hidden Mickey’s” in every day life.
7. You have never put away your luggage from your last Walt Disney trip.
6. You check your “My Disney Experience” account regularly to see if there are any changes since yesterday.
5. You watch YouTube Disney vacation videos of people you don’t even know.
4. You clean your house wearing your Mickey Mouse Ears or your Princess Tiara.
3. The stereo in your car is always playing Disney songs.
2. Your MagicBand has become the new fashion accessory that you have added into your everyday wardrobe. It’s your signature statement piece.
1. You have booked your resort, scheduled your fast passes and made your dining reservations for your next trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.
If you have answered yes to any of these you are definitely ready for a trip to Disney. Have a magical trip!
Start planning your next Disney trip with the help of an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. They’ll get you the best price for your vacation, share their expert advice and their services are totally FREE!