Have you ever wanted to dine with Disney’s most malicious villains? Well here’s your chance! Walt Disney World Resort announces ‘Club Villain’ – the newest ticketed event inside Sunset Showcase at Hollywood Studios! Tickets are $99 per person including tax and gratuity. This villianous experience debuts January 16, 2016, and promises to be one of Disney’s hottest Dining attractions in the New Year!
Full Description From Disney:
Dance the night terrors away with Dr. Facilier and his evil-diva cohosts at this specially ticketed dining event at Sunset Showcase.
Sunset Showcase loudly presents Club Villain, a frightfully fun dance-and-dine event—debuting January 16, 2016! This spellbinding evening features decadent New Orleans delicacies like tender beef striploin rubbed with herbes de Provence, Voodoo sticky “pig wings” with citrus gremolata and spicy shrimp sautéed with Andouille sausage, tomato, okra and onions over creamy polenta.
Trick or treat yourself to fiendish cocktail concoctions, specialty alcoholic drinks plus, beer and wine, hilarious stage-show numbers and up-close encounters with Disney’s most dastardly doomsday divas. Mix and mingle with the mysterious Maleficent, the hilarious Queen of Hearts, the delirious Evil Queen and the always fur-fetched Cruella De Vil, and wicked jams from our house DJ!
Know Before You Go:
- Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required, and is not included in the price of this package.
- Club Villain will be offered on select evenings only. Please check the booking calendar for specific dates and times, as operating hours may vary.
- This event will offer banquet style seating, so you may be seated with other parties.
- Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
For more information about this wickedly fun dining experience, contact Mickey Travels – our Authorized Disney Vacation Planning Partner. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!