Ever since we had children, we have spent several summers and Christmas vacations taking road trips and experiencing everything this country has to offer a family of 4. While we have had some pretty amazing trips, we always come back to one conclusion…Disney is the perfect vacation. Here is our top 5 reasons why we think it’s so perfect.
5. Entertainment – Whether or not it’s a car stunt show or Broadway musical, Disney has entertainment for everyone in your family. Before we go to Disney, we all pick out our favorite shows that we don’t want to miss and each of us get a day to make sure we get to them all.
4. Recreation – Part of what makes Disney so perfect is that it isn’t all about the parks. While I will get to the parks shortly, what else makes our list is all the choices of recreation and fun you can have outside the parks. From renting surrey bikes at the Caribbean Resort and riding around the lake, to going parasailing at the Contemporary Resort and seeing Magic Kingdom from above, there is all kinds of activities to keep you happy.
3. Food – If you have read any of my other posts, you know I love my Disney food…a lot. Disney takes a lot of pride in its food and because of that, it’s just about perfect. There is so many choices in and out of the park, that your biggest problem will be trying to decide on what to eat. Disney has perfected everything from the corndog to the best cut of steak.
2. Variety – Can you say “Something for everyone”? And by everyone, I mean everyone. You may not be into roller coasters or teacups, but I guarantee that you will find something else to love about Disney. If your idea of perfect is lounging at the pool, Disney has that. If you love shopping for Christmas decorations in July, Disney has that too. Disney is a trip you can take to spend time with grandparents to grandkids and have something that everyone will love doing. I’m pretty certain you won’t ever hear the words “I’m bored.”
1. The #1 reason why Disney is the perfect vacation destination is one word… MAGIC. While it may sound cliché, there is something special that you can only have on a Disney vacation. The smells and sounds of Fantasyland to the bright booms of Fantasmic lasers and fireworks, Disney is magic. The cast members who greet you at check-in to the cast members at the fast pass lines all seem to be hand dipped in Disney magic as well. It truly is like everyone who steps onto Disney property realizes just how magical Disney really is and because of this, Disney has become our standard that we measure all other vacations against. Guess what? None compare to Disney. It’s perfect.
Start planning your next Disney trip today with the assistance of an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation and their services are totally FREE!