The Magic Kingdom dining options are varied. Between the food carts, counter-service options, and sit-down restaurants, there are many reasons why we love grabbing a snack or a meal at the Magic Kingdom. No matter your palette or your appetite, we are confident that you’ll love dining at the Magic Kingdom for one (or more) of these reasons, too!
6. All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Options – one of the reasons that we love dining at the Magic Kingdom is that there are two all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurants and both offer great food choices! The Crystal Palace offers guests breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We have sampled the options for each meal and our favorite is breakfast! Not only are prices cheaper at breakfast, but the menu is full of sweet and savory treats to start your day off right! If we are looking for a dinner all-you-care-to-enjoy option, we tend to head to the Liberty Tree Tavern. This restaurant serves a Thanksgiving feast everyday of the year family-style! The platter offers guests turkey, pork, roast beef and a variety of sides!
5. Character Dining Experiences – the Magic Kingdom has three restaurants that allows guests to dine with characters. Guests who want to have a royal banquet with princesses should check out Cinderella’s Royal Table for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This is a guaranteed way to meet a lot of the princesses that Disney has to offer, but make sure you make advanced dining reservations – this is a popular experience so it fills up quickly! Guests who’d rather meet and greet with Winnie the Pooh and friends should dine at the Crystal Palace and finally, guests who’d like to meet the Beast from Beauty and the Beast should dine at Be Our Guest, but only during dinner. We love have all these different options when we go to the park!
4. Classic Snacks – in between meals, we enjoy grabbing a snack on the go between FastPasses, but the biggest problem we have to deal with is what classic snack we want to have! The Magic Kingdom is home to all of the classic Disney snacks! Our family is split between loving the Mickey pretzel or classic popcorn as the first snack of the day. For dessert, we are split again between the classic Mickey bar or a warm, sugary churro! And whenever we decide to have a turkey leg, we make sure we split it between the family since a turkey leg is far too much for one person!
3. Classic Fare – guests have the opportunity to try new things at the Magic Kingdom, but most of the options that are offered are your classic food options. Casey’s Corners offers traditional hot dogs with an inventive line-up of toppings, the Plaza Restaurant offers a variety of burgers and sandwiches, Cosmic Ray’s serves hamburgers and chicken fingers, while during the busy season the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant serves similar items, and the Tortuga Tavern offers a mixture of barbecue options.
2. Unique Menu Items – in an effort to diversify their options, the Magic Kingdom has some unique menu items at various counter-service restaurants. We enjoy making and topping our own burrito bowl at Pecos Bill’s, sampling a variety of seafood options when we dine at the Columbia Harbor House, or a new flatbread at the Pinnochio Village Haus. But, the most unique option that we love at the Magic Kingdom is from Friar Nooks. At this location, guests can sample a variety of macaroni and cheese dishes topped with a variety of meat – our personal favorite is the pot roast mac and cheese! Be sure to save some room to sample on your next trip!
1. Delicious Desserts – between the Mickey bars that offered throughout the park, guests also have the ability to snag some delicious desserts in the Magic Kingdom. Traditionalists will love getting an ice cream with toppings from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor located at the end of Main Street. Guests who have an even sweeter tooth should head to the Confectionary at the other end of Main Street near Town Square. But, the crowd favorites for desserts are both found in Adventureland. The Dole Whip and the Citrus Swirl are great desserts, but also can be enjoyed as a snack, too! We have had many trips when we can decide between the two, so we end up getting both! You’ll definitely want to sample both the next time you’re in the Magic Kingdom!
Dining at the Magic Kingdom can be as fun as riding the rides since you as many options for food as you do for rides! What do you like snacking on when you visit the Magic Kingdom? What is your must-do restaurant?
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: