1. Main Street Bakery - Main Street Bakery is the Magic Kingdom’s version of Starbucks.
2. Sleepy Hollow - Another wonderful Magic Kingdom breakfast option is Sleepy Hollow.
3. Cheshire Café - For a super light breakfast, stop by Cheshire Cafe.
4. Westward Ho! - The final Magic Kingdom location on our list, Westward Ho, started serving breakfast not too long ago.
5. Les Halles Bakery - Most of Epcot’s World Showcase doesn’t open until 11am. The exceptions? The Norway Pavilion, as well as Les Halles Bakery in the France Pavilion.
6. Sunshine Seasons - Looking to stay in Future World for your Epcot breakfast?
7. Fountain View - Fountain View is the name of the Starbucks location in Epcot.
8. Fairfax Fare - Located in Hollywood Studios, Fairfax Fare is typically just a snack stop.
9. Woody’s Lunch Box - Of course, those who are rushing to line up for one of the new Toy Storyattractions will want to find something that’s along their own path.
10. The Trolley Car Café - Yet another Starbucks location, this little quick-service stop is pretty similar to the other Starbucks locations in the park.
11. Kusafari Coffee Shop & Bakery - Want coffee, but prefer to skip the Starbucks locations?
12. Creature Comforts - Of course, we must also mention the Starbucks located in Animal Kingdom.