September at Disney World means low crowds and warm temperatures. To encourage more visitors, Disney will often offer free dining to guests!
While the rest of the east coast is beginning to cool down for the fall, Florida is still quite warm so pack accordingly and plan afternoon breaks to avoid the heat in Disney Parks.
- Maximum temperatures 80 and 91 degrees Fahrenheit (31 to 33 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 72 and 74 °F (22 to 23 °C)
- 79% Average humidity
- Sunny 61% of the month
September Special Events
- Disney Springs – Lego Store Events – The Lego Store offers different events periodically such as Lego Club meetings, building events, and even special offers!
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30, 2018 from 7pm until midnight. Tickets must be bought separately from regular park tickets (prices TBA), and you will not be able to use your Park Hopper Ticket or Magic Your Way. There will be a parade, rides, trick-or-treating, fireworks, and more! Temperatures will still be pretty warm, so be sure to choose costumes that will be comfortable in the heat.
- Food and Wine Festival (Epcot)- August 31-November 12, 2018
September Crowd Calendar