60. Buy a “Back Scratcher at the Polynesian Resort
This drink is neat because it actually comes with a wooden backscratcher than you get to keep! A drink with a free souvenir!
59. Buy a Magical Stay Cocktail
This drink is the same concept, except instead of a backscratcher; you get a magic glow cube that you can put in any drink you want at home!
58. Buy a HippopotoMai-Tai at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto
This one comes with a souvenir cup to take home! There are actually lots of drinks that have souvenir glasses throughout Disney World. (pictured)
57. Visit During Food and Wine Festival and Skip Big Meals
Food and Wine Festival at Epcot is a great way to try new food and drinks. If you visit during this this time, you probably don’t need three full meals a day.
56. Lunch and Breakfast Reservations at Be Our Guest are Easier to Get
Everyone knows that Be Our Guest dinner reservations are hard to come by. Go for breakfast or lunch instead. They seem to have more availability.
Photo credit Flickr