1. Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Cabin - The newly refurbished Wilderness Lodge has made way for some gorgeously appointed resort accommodations, including the amazing Copper Creek Cabins.
2. Polynesian Village Bungalow - Perhaps you’ve noticed those exotic freestanding structures sticking out into the Seven Seas Lagoon.
3. Contemporary Bay Lake View Club Level Suite - With chic styling, a fabulous view, and plenty of room to stretch out and relax, staying in this Bay Lake Tower suite at the Contemporary Resort is like living in a posh urban flat.
4. Riviera Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa - The new Riviera Resort is available for booking now for stays starting in December of 2019.
5. Royal Asante Suite at Animal Kingdom Lodge - This elite suite at the Animal Kingdom Lodge requires booking through a travel professional, as it’s not even officially advertised on the Disney website.
6. Captain’s Deck and Newport Presidential Suites - The Yacht Club and Beach Club also have exclusive suites which are discretely kept off of the main site, at least by name.
7. Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Grand Villa - Rounding things out back at the Wilderness Lodge, the Grand Villa is a great choice for larger parties.