1. Start budgeting - It’s no secret that a trip to Walt Disney World can be pretty pricey, especially for larger families.
2. Decide on a time to go - Before you can make any other decisions, you have to figure out what time of year you want to go!
3. Staying on or off property - One of the most important aspects you need to plan in advance is where you’ll be staying.
4. How you’ll get there and get around - The next big step is to figure out how you’ll be getting to Disney and how you’ll be getting around during your vacation.
5. Buy tickets - Once you’ve figured out where you’re staying and how you’re getting there, you can start purchasing tickets!
6. Dining Reservations- 180 days out from your vacation is one of the most important times because you’ll finally be able to book dining reservations!
7. Set Up a My Disney Experience account- If you don’t already have one, be sure to set up a My Disney Experience account and download the My Disney Experience app!