1. You have to pay for parking - If you plan on driving down or renting a car once you make it to Florida, keep in mind that Disney now charges for overnight parking at all of its resorts.
2. There is no continental breakfast - While some of the hotels offer a continental breakfast as part of your stay, Disney does not.
3. There are activities almost every day- Disney does an excellent job of providing a range of fun activities for families to enjoy if they’re looking for a breather from long park days.
4. Free transportation around Disney property - While parking overnight at a Disney resort may cost a bit of money now, you can still get around the property for free.
5. Your MagicBand will be your lifeline - Every guest gets a MagicBand upon check in, which you can customize before your arrival.
6. You can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours- One of the best perks about staying on property at Disney is being to go to the parks before regular guests and stay after all the regular guests have left.