1. Stay Off-Property - One of the biggest ways to save some cash on your vacation is by choosing a hotel option that’s off-property.
2. Stay On-Property at a Value Resort - Don’t want to stray from the Disney magic? You can still find it on-site at a Walt Disney World value resort!
3. Pack Your Own Park Snacks and Drinks - Depending on where you go, the food and drinks in the parks can get a big pricey, so why not save some money and bring in your own snacks and drinks?
4. Use Grocery Delivery Services and Eat Meals In Your Room - Staying in a room with a kitchen? Don’t like eating out and spending lots of money on food?
5. Spend a Day Enjoying Your Resort - If you and your wallet need a little break from the hustle and bustle of the parks, take a day to sit back and relax at your resort.
6. Be Strategic with Meals - Disney dining is amazing and versatile, but can often be expensive, so it’s best to head to restaurants with a game plan.
7. Pass on Souvenirs - As tempting and fun as they are, souvenirs can get pricey (just like they are at vacation destinations everywhere!).