1. Coral Reef Restaurant - If seafood is your thing, definitely make a plan to visit the Coral Reef Restaurant located in the Seas pavilion in Epcot!
2. Garden Grill - It’s always reassuring to know where the food you eat comes from, but what would you think if the food you tried was from a large greenhouse in Epcot?
3. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Love old sci-fi movies, drive-in movie theaters, tasty American-style food, and a 1950’s vibe?
4. Sanaa - If beautiful, panoramic views and unique foods are your thing, don’t pass up Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
5. 50’s Prime Time Café - Make sure you keep your elbows off the table and eat your vegetables!
6. Dine with an Imagineer - Have you ever wondered how the Imagineers make the Disney experience so magical for guests of all ages?
7. Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue - It’s dinner and a show!
8. Be Our Guest - Immerse yourself in the atmosphere and story of Beauty and the Beast by actually dining in the ballroom, rose garden, or the west wing!
9. Cinderella’s Royal Table - If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be inside Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom, you can have that chance by making a reservation for Cinderella’s Royal Table!
10. Victoria & Albert’s - Fine dining experiences may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they are unique experiences with amazing dishes.