I am a huge fan of quotes, as they seem to sum up so much with so few words. I can get motivated simply by reading a few topic-specific quotes each day. A great place to find some quotes that inspire, spark creativity, and maybe just put a smile on your face, is in Disney films. From our favorite characters come simple phrases that we remember for a lifetime. The following are 10 of my favorite Disney movie quotes. I hope they make your day a bit brighter!
10. “There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” (Wreck-It Ralph)
It is very important to love one’s self. It makes it easier to love others.
9. “Just keep swimming.” (Dory)
A simple but profound quote about not giving up.
8. “You are mad. Bonkers. Off your head….but I’ll tell you a secret….all the best people are.” (Mad Hatter)
It does take all kinds to make the world go around and makes this place interesting!
7. “Look inside yourself. You are more than you have become.” (Mufasa)
I really like this one, as it helps us believe in ourselves even when we are not where we want to be. It pushes one to strive for self-improvement.
6. “‘Ohana’ means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” (Stitch)
Good quote from an underrated Disney film.
5. “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” (Alice in Wonderland)
Never a truer statement has been spoken.
4. “I am only brave when I have to be, being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.” (Mufasa)
An old boxing trainer said it another way…”The hero is just as scared as the coward. The hero just chooses to ACT, in spite of his fear.”
3. “There is a world where hopes and dreams can last for all time.” (Ariel)
I believe that is the world we live in, if we believe it to be so.
2. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” (Capt. Jack Sparrow)
Good one to help one change a perspective.
1. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” (Jiminy Cricket)
A good way to know right from wrong…. do right, feel good. Do wrong, feel bad.
These are just a few of the nuggets of wisdom Disney has shared with us over the years. Share your favorites with us. We’d love to know what Disney words of wisdom have inspired you throughout the years!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >