13. Don’t forget all charging cords for your electronics. It’s also a good idea to have a portable battery charger in you park bag.
14. Apps to download on your smartphone: My Disney Experience (of course), White Noise app for the hotel, interactive games to play while waiting in lines (such as Charades for Kids or Disney Trivia).
15. You’ll want a reusable water bottle for your crew, especially in Animal Kingdom where there are no tops on the cups. Refill them with ice and water for free at any quick service restaurant.
16. Don’t forget your Magic Bands! You may also want something to hold the Magic Band straps together. If you don’t have a slider, a small rubber band will do the trick.
17. Bring a change of clothes into the parks for kids—especially if you plan to do water rides (Splash Mountain, Kali River Rapids) or let them play in water fountains (Epcot Future World, Casey Jr.’s)
18. Save and bring plenty of quarters and pennies for use in the penny press machines.
19. Be prepared for the Florida sun: hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses are a must.
20. Costumes are allowed and encouraged for kids 12 and under.
21. If you’ve got room in your park bag (or in the bottom of your stroller) bring flip flops into the park. That way if it rains, you can take off your tennis shoes so they don’t get soaked and soggy.
22. Selfie sticks are not allowed inside Disney parks. (Other prohibited items can be found on the official Disney page.)
23. Three words: COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES.
24. When packing, think through both your regular suitcase and your park bag (the bag that will hold all your necessities while you’re out for the day in Disney parks). Print our Ultimate Packing List for great ideas. (Link at end of article)
Next: Park Tips...