60.Car seats are not permitted on Disney’s Magical Express. They must be stowed in the cargo hold.
61.Depending on where you’re going on Disney property, it could take you up to 45 minutes to navigate transportation during peak seasons. It’s unavoidable, but you will need to account for the time if you’ve got reservations.
62. The monorail is usually faster than the ferry at Magic Kingdom, but the ferry is more dependable.
63. Parking is free for on-property guests and for Annual Pass Holders. Parking at waterparks is free for everyone. If you must purchase a parking pass, it is good all day at all four theme parks.
64. If you wish to drop off some members of your party but not stay in the park yourself, just notify the cast member at the parking lot entrance. They’ll give you a special tag for your car so you can drop off your people at the very front and then exit with your vehicle.
65. After Wishes at Magic Kingdom, the express monorail will have a long line. Use the resort monorail instead and get off at the Transportation and Ticket Center.
66. If you park in the lot closest to the entrance at any of the four main WDW parks, don’t wait on the parking lot tram. It’s quicker and easier to walk.
67. When using transportation from your hotel, be sure to map out all your options beforehand in case there is a delay with one mode.
68. Buses start running about 2 hours before park openings and continue running approximately 2 hours after published closing times.
69. Tipping is not necessary on Disney transportation, with the exception of luggage handlers on the Magical Express.
Next: Resort Tips...