70. It may take a while to get your checked luggage from the Magical Express. Be sure that you keep necessities in a carry-on bag. (Maybe even your swimsuit!)
71. Use LaundryView.com to check on the status of resort washing machines before you lug your laundry down.
72. Call the front desk to request a wake up call from a character on your park days.
73. Don’t underestimate the fun of Disney resort hopping! Most amenities at other resorts are available to you as well. (Not all—some pool areas are for guests only, for example.)
74. Some Disney resorts have nighttime outdoor movies and some have s’mores available. If your resort does not, check out the campfire and movie at Fort Wilderness campground.
75. Have groceries brought to your hotel using a service like Shipt, Garden Grocery, or even Amazon.
76. Don’t forget to tip your Mousekeepers (Disney housekeeping staff). The standard is $1/person/day.
77. It never hurts to ask (politely) for an upgrade. Some guests report getting a deluxe resort for the price of a moderate by asking for invitational upgrades during booking. Others report getting a better room view when asking for an upgrade upon arrival.
78. The Disney toiletries smell amazing! They’re also available for purchase on a larger scale to bring the scent of vacation home with you.
Next: Money Saving Tips...