91. Disney Springs has some restaurants owned by Landry’s food chains. Sign up on their website for discounts.
92. You cannot use your Starbucks rewards at Disney locations, but you can pay with the Starbucks app.
93. Text the word COFFEE along with your email address to 21333 for a 20% discount at Joffrey’s, the coffee shops throughout WDW. But don’t do it until you leave for vacation - the discount expires quickly!
94. Look closely for hidden Pascals in the Rapunzel bathroom courtyard by it’s a small world in the Magic Kingdom. Can you find more than 20?
95. Take a photo of your child in their park clothes for a safety reference.
96. Take a photo of your parking space row for later reference.
97. Avoid the Beverly at Epcot’s Club Cool.
98. If one of your souvenirs breaks while on vacation, explain the issue to a Cast Member. Usually they will replace it for free.
99. There’s so much to do at Disney outside the parks. Find lots of fun tips on our site by searching “non-park day”.
100. If you’re celebrating a big occasion, wear a celebration button and tell every Cast Member you meet (in a nice, respectful way please). They may be able to give you a little extra magic!
101. And finally - Remember to relax and have fun! Don’t feel pressured; just make memories!
link for mickey Travels and packing list