1. Visit Twice - As mentioned before, Epcot is quite large.
2. Arrive at Opening - Whether you visit two times or just once, arriving at opening is extremely helpful.
3. Go the Back Way - If you’ll be arriving later in the day, or if you choose to take a break mid-day, you might find that coming and going from the backof the park is more convenient.
4. Know What to FastPass - The FastPass+ system is an amazing way to save time in any of the parks.
5. Eat Smart - Because Epcot is home to the World Showcase, there are tons of amazing things to eat in this park.
6. Walk the World Early - Speaking of walking around the World Showcase, this is something you’ll want to do earlier in the day rather than later.
7. Wait to Ride Spaceship Earth - The first ride you’ll pass as you enter Epcot from the front is the iconic Spaceship Earth.
8. Make Time for Shopping- Epcot is easily the best place in Disney World to do your souvenir shopping.
9. Stay Late - Okay, so Epcot isn’t actually open all that late. However, you will want to stay until they close for sure.
10. Go Single Rider - As we said before, Test Track has a single rider line.
11. Sit Down and Cool Off - Walking around a huge park in the Florida heat is tiring to say the least.