16. Miss Adventure Falls – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
At Walt Disney World Resort, “wetter is better”, especially in the case of the all-new Miss Adventure Falls. This raft-based ride will see you rush along a wild river – but keep your eyes peeled for treasures “around the river bend”!
17. Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
It seems like the out-of-this-world show has always been here, but it wasn’t actually that “long ago” that it first arrived. Like the other night-time shows, it’s filled with impressive laser and pyrotechnic effects, meaning its “Force is strong”!
18. Pandora Utility Suit – Pandora - The World of Avatar, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
While you can’t pilot the Pandora Utility Suit yourself (although never say never), watching a Pandora Conservation Initiative Scientist doing it is just as awesome. Besides, how else are you going to learn about this stunning alien environment?
19. Satu'li Canteen – Pandora - The World of Avatar, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
You can’t visit Pandora without experiencing its exotic and otherworldly cuisine. But don’t worry – unlike in the movie, you don’t need to hunt for your food with a flaming spear!
20. Coming Soon – Walt Disney World Resort
While of course they don’t class as “new” just yet, there’s no harm in looking at what’s coming in 2019. So prepare for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a Star Wars-themed hotel, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Train and more!
Perhaps you’ve already exhausted this list, but if not, make those reservations, wield FastPass+ like a lightsaber and download all the mobile apps known to Disney!