Character dining is unique to Walt Disney World. While other amusement parks may have this offering, no one does it quite like Disney does. With so many character-dining experiences to choose from, it can be hard to choose the right one. Here are five of the best Walt Disney World has to offer.
5. Chef Mickey’s – If all you want to do is meet the Fab Five – Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald, this character dining experience is perfect for you. Chef Mickey awaits you at the Contemporary Resort, ready to whip up delicious breakfast offerings for you and your family. This is an all-you-can-eat dining experience, so be sure to fill up on delicious Mickey waffles as your favorite characters come around and say hi to you!
4. Ohana – Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten, and Lilo and Stitch want you to join their ohana! This delicious family style breakfast dining experience at Disney’s Polynesian Resort is one of a kind and is perfect if you have little ones who love Lilo and Stitch! You will also meet Mickey and Pluto, decked out in their Hawaiian fashion.
3. Crystal Palace – If you like the characters from the Hundred Acre Wood, this dining experience is perfect for you! Enjoy a buffet style meal inside Magic Kingdom and get the chance to visit with some of your favorite friends, including Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Tigger!
2. 1900 Park Fare – Nestled inside Disney’s Grand Floridian, 1900 Park Fare offers a variety of characters during their breakfast and dinner character dining experiences. Breakfast is buffet style with visits from characters including The Mad Hatter, Alice, Winnie the Pooh and Mary Poppins. During dinner, you are able to meet characters such as Cinderella, her sisters, Anastasia and Drizella and Prince Charming himself!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Cinderella’s Royal Table/Akershus Banquet Hall– The ultimate dining experience, of course, is dining with the princesses, and for that you have two options. If you can’t get a reservation for Cinderella’s Royal Table, or it’s out of your price range, Akershus Banquet Hall is your best bet. Located in Epcot, this family style breakfast dining experience gives you a chance to interact with some of your favorite princesses, including Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel and Snow White. If you are able to dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table, this will prove to be worth your money. If you book a reservation early enough, you’ll be able to enter the Magic Kingdom without hardly anyone else in the park, get a perfect castle picture and head to breakfast. Dine inside the castle with your favorite princesses and take home a keepsake photo to commemorate your experience. I promise this is for adults and children alike—everyone loves meeting the princesses!
Character dining is one of the most unique parts of Walt Disney World. It gives you a chance to not only experience some of the most amazing cuisine the resort has to offer, but also it allows you to really have personalized one on one time with your favorite characters. Consider booking a character dining experience for your next trip and I assure you it’ll be the best money you’ll spend on your trip.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: