Character meet and greets are a great way to add a little extra magic to your trip. Whether it’s a face or fur character, the interactions are always incredibly special and make for some wonderful stories when you return home. While you can meet your regular favorites in Hollywood Studios, such as Mickey and Minnie, there are also some characters that you won’t find in any other park. If you want a unique character experience, here are six characters you will only find at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
6. Jake the Pirate – Jake is ready to meet your little ones (and big ones!) in the Animation Courtyard. He is from the hit show ‘Jake and The Neverland Pirates’ on Disney Junior. He is one of three Disney Junior characters that meet in this area, which also houses the Disney Junior stage show.
5. Doc McStuffins – The doc is in and it’s time for your checkup! Head on over to the Animation Courtyard to meet this lovable little doctor from Disney Junior who is sure to cure anything ailing your little one.
4. Sofia – Princess Sofia is waiting to meet her royal subjects in the Animation Courtyard, so you better hurry! Sofia hails from the Disney Junior show ‘Sofia the First’ and is a popular meet and greet with little princesses such as herself.
3. Kylo Ren – There’s been an awakening—have you felt it? Kylo Ren is ready and waiting to intimidate and frighten you inside the Star Wars Launch Bay in the Animation Courtyard. You won’t get a hug, but you will get a bone chilling experience that you’ll want to share with all of your friends.
2. Chewbacca – If the dark side isn’t your thing, head to the other side of the Star Wars Launch Bay where Chewbacca is ready and waiting to receive you! You will smile, laugh and get one of the biggest, and best, hugs in any character meet and greet!
1. Olaf – Did somebody say summer? Or warm hugs? You can experience both when you visit Olaf at the Celebrity Spotlight located near Star Tours. Olaf invites you to find out what frozen things do in summer with him and he’ll thank you for your time by sending you off with a autograph and warm hug. It doesn’t get better than that!
While there are several other characters you can meet while in Hollywood Studios, these characters are unique to the park and are not to be missed! Consider adding a few character meet and greets during your next trip to soak up even more magic and add to the long list of memories you’ll have from the most magical place on earth.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: