Disney Springs is evolving into a magical place to shop, eat and enjoy some Disney magic without visiting the parks. Read below the 8 restaurants we can’t get enough of at Disney Springs!
8. Splitsville: Splitsville has it all, bowling, music and great food! You don’t have to bowl to eat at Splitsville. The food here is diverse and delicious. The restaurant has a fun laid-back ambience. They offer outdoor seating, indoor seating and have two floors with bowling alleys abound! We would recommend making a reservation, especially if you plan on bowling while you dine, which we also recommend!
7. Bongos: Bongos is a Cuban café that open in 1997. It’s iconic pineapple shaped adobe and Old Havana feel sets the tone for a great dining experience. There is live music every day after 6 and the food is delicious at all times!
6. Morimoto Asia: Morimoto Asia is a new addition to Disney Springs. The Japanese Master Chef Masaharu Morimoto created this restaurant and his is first “pan-Asian” restaurant. This restaurant is beautiful inside and out. The kitchens are available for view in different parts of the seating are and the building is two stories tall! The menu at Morimoto Asia combines Chinese, Japanese and Korean Dishes.
5. Crossroads at House of Blues: Crossroads at the House of Blues is a tribute restaurant to all of the great blues artists. In addition to a funky, bluesy ambience this restaurant provides some delicious meals and adult beverages. They are open for lunch and dinner everyday and even Sunday Gospel brunch.
4. T-Rex: T-Rex is a really fun restaurant that will take you and your friends and family back in time 200 millions years! The restaurant is filled with “live” dinosaurs that come to life frequently. There’s even a 15 foot tall Tyrannosaurus rex! The menu includes American favorites with fun prehistoric twists. There’s lot of options for fun adult and child beverages too. This restaurant is more than just a place to eat, it’s a place to have a dining experience with some pretty awesome extinct friends next to your table.
3. Portobella Country Italian Trattoria: Portobella Country Italian Trattoria is a wonderful place for lunch and dinner. This Italian restaurant will take you to the Italian countryside. There is a wide variety of dishes on the menu. One of our personal favorites is the fresh roasted garlic and bread that comes before any meal!
2. The Boathouse: The Boathouse is a stable of Disney Springs. It’s iconic building and menu has been a part of Disney Springs for many years. This is one of the more pricey restaurants and is a great place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc. The menu is a mixture of surf and turf with a Florida twist. The Boathouse also has nautically themed dinning rooms that can seat up to 600 guests for special events. One of the newest additions to Disney Springs are the Amphicars. These boat cars launch right next to the Boathouse are always fun to watch.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar: Jock Lindsay’s is a 1940’s airplane hangar that has been turned into a fantastic place to snack and drink. This restaurant is Indiana Jones themed, Jock Lindsay was his pilot and sidekick. Not only does this hangar have amazing decorations and ambience, it also offers indoor and outdoor seating. There is a large variety of beverages and snacks that are all Indiana Jones themed, including drinks like “The Fountain of Youth” and snacks like “Squid, Why does it have to be squid?” While this is not a place to sit for a full meal, we definitely recommend stopping and taking a break at the hangar while you are visiting Disney Springs.
These are just 8 of the restaurants at Disney Springs we can’t get enough of. Do you have any to add to the list? Please remember Disney Springs is a very popular destination and we recommend making reservations after you decide where you will be dinning!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: