Oh boy! These homemade Mickey Pie Pops from Family.Disney.com make breakfast (or snack time!) more magical than ever! Check out the yummy details below to work up this taste of magic in your kitchen.
Homemade Mickey Pie Pops
PREP 20 Min / COOK 15 Min
- Pie crust dough (homemade or store-bought)
- Egg wash (1 egg + 1 teaspoon of water)
- Strawberry jam
- Lollipop sticks
- Mickey cookie cutter
- For the vanilla glaze:
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out Mickey shapes from pie crust dough with your cookie cutter.
- Transfer half of the Mickey shapes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry jam filling on the Mickey shapes on the baking sheet.
- Press a lollipop stick lightly onto dough. Top each pie pop with a second Mickey pie crust and crimp edges together w/ a fork.
- Brush tops with egg wash and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool completely on a baking rack.
- To prepare vanilla glaze: Combine sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth.
- Frost glaze onto cooled pop tart pops and top with colorful sprinkles.