While this is an unofficial “Mickey Mouse Cocktail” recipe, TipsyBartender is serving up a delicious drink inspired by the Mouse. This wild vodka dessert drink recipe mixes up vodka, white chocolate liqueur, Oreo cookies, and vanilla ice cream, and is garnished with whipped cream, cherries, and Oreos for some extra Oreo dessert drink tastiness. Enjoy!
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 3/4 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- Oreo Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Garnish: Whipped Cream, Cherry, Oreos
1. Place 5 Oreo Cookies into the base of a jar. Add vodka and muddle well. Shake well and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Place 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) of the Oreo infused vodka into a blender and add white chocolate liqueur and vanilla ice cream. Blend thoroughly until smooth.
3. Pour the blended mix into a hurricane glass and top with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with 2 oreos and a cherry to form a Mickey Mouse face.
Need a helpful video to see how it’s done? Check it out at the TipsyBartender.com!