Alright Dole Whip fans! Have we got something delicious to share with you! Have you ever thought to attempt a Strawberry Dole Whip? Well, thanks to Delish, we can whip up that familiar Dole Whip flavor with a strawberry twist right in our own kitchens! Check out the unofficial Disney-inspired recipe below as shared by Delish.com.
Strawberry Dole Whip
Yields: 4 Servings / Prep Time: 4 Min / Total Time: 10 Min
- – 3 c. quartered frozen strawberries
- – 3 c. frozen pineapple
- – 3/4 c. coconut milk
- – 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- – Strawberries, for garnish
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. In a blender, add strawberries, pineapple, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries to serve.