“Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious!” Belle and Beast were fortunate to have the grey stuff whenever they wanted! Well, when DisneyParksBlog released the grey stuff recipe we were super excited to be able to enjoy this sweet treat anytime we wanted right from home. Delish however has worked up a rendition recipe that simplifies the process and cuts down on the total time. The taste however is just as delicious! Check out the recipe below as shared by Delish.com.
Disney’s Grey Stuff
Yields: 55 / Prep Time: 5 Min / Total Time: 23 Min
- – 1 (3.4-oz.) packet instant vanilla pudding
- – 2 tbsp. instant chocolate pudding
- – 1 1/3 c. cold milk
- – 1 (8-oz.) container Cool Whip
- – 10 Oreos, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- – 55 whole Oreos
- – White pearl sprinkles, for decorating
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. In a large bowl, combine vanilla and chocolate pudding. Add cold milk and whisk until starting to thicken and no lumps remain. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
2. Once pudding is set, fold cool whip and crushed Oreos into pudding. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip.
3. Pipe grey stuff onto whole Oreos and decorate with pearls.