Celebrate the most generous little fellow from the Hundred Acre Wood, Piglet, with this s-s-s-sweet cupcake recipe from Family.Disney.com. Pooh would surely approve of having a cupcake inspired by his best friend, Piglet!
PREP 45 Min / COOK 15 Min
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Pink frosting (Alternate: White frosting with red food coloring)
- Pink fondant
- Black gel icing
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe according to baking instructions.
- While the cupcakes are baking in the oven, roll out pink fondant onto a cutting board and place in refrigerator to set.
- Prepare pink frosting. If you’re using white frosting, add two drops of red food coloring to create pink.
- Once cupcakes are done baking, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove pink fondant from refrigerator and cut out Piglet’s nose and ears.
- Frost cupcakes with pink frosting.
- Use black gel icing to draw Piglet’s facial features.
- Place Piglet’s nose and ears to finish the look!