Who’s ready to create a perfectly frightful flower pot featuring Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas?! Excellent as an everyday addition to your garden, Halloween front porch decor, or even suitable for Christmas… this DIY flower pot from DisneyFamily is frightfully fitting all season long!
What You’ll Need:
- Sponge paint brush
- Black and white acyrlic paint
- Flower pot
- Jack Skellington flower pot stencil (Don’t want to order a stencil? Work your artistic magic!)
- Card stock
- Masking tape
- Sealant (optional)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
- Sponge white acrylic paint on flower pot. Then let dry completely.
- Scale stencil to the designated print size to fit your pot.
- Print on card stock and cut out the negative space. (Note: It will help to fold the paper to make the initial cut.)
- Secure stencil to flower pot with masking tape.
- Sponge black acrylic paint over stencil onto white flower pot with brush.
- Optional: Apply a sealant for outdoor use.
Notes: Cutting should be done by an adult.