There’s no better combo than grilled cheese and tomato soup. Put your Minnie/Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to use, and make this classic favorite even more magical! Yesterday, we shared a Mickey Mouse Grilled Cheese Recipe from Family.Disney.com. Today, we’re sharing another Family.Disney.com recipe inspired by the fabulous Minnie Mouse. Eat up!
Minnie Mouse Grilled Cheese
PREP 5 Min / COOK5 Min
- 2 slices of bread
- Cheese slices
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Swiss cheese for Minnie’s bow and polka-dots
- Pastry bag tip
- Kitchen knife or kitchen scissors
- Bowl of tomato soup
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Butter each side of bread.
- Place cheese slices on first slice of bread and cover with second slice of bread.
- Grill lightly until cheese melts. Flip, and repeat.
- Carefully remove from pan and transfer to cutting board.
- Press Mickey Mouse cookie cutter over grilled cheese.
- Use a pastry bag tip to cut out a few small circles of swiss cheese.
- Use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut out Minnie’s bow from swiss cheese.
- Dip half of the Mickey Mouse grilled cheese into bowl of tomato soup.
- Place polka-dots onto the tomato soup portion of grilled cheese to create a design reminiscent of Minnie’s dress. Add Minnie’s bow to complete the look!