You’ve heard of Mickey Waffles and even Mickey Pancakes, but have you heard of Mickey Cinnamon Rolls?! Why not, right?! Family.Disney.com is sharing a yummy recipe that’s as sweet as Mickey Mouse himself. Happy baking, Disney fans!
Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
PREP 5 Min / COOK15 Min
- 1 can cinnamon rolls with icing
- 8 semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 almond slices
Helpful Tip: If desired, tint frosting a pretty color to make the cinnamon rolls really POP! Feel free to add chocolate chip “eyes” as well.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place 4 rolls on cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart. Unwind remaining 4 rolls in to long dough strips. Cut each dough strip in half. Roll each dough strip back up to form a smaller cinnamon roll.
3. Press two small cinnamon rolls into the top of each large cinnamon roll on your prepared pan to form ears.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Spread frosting on warm rolls. Serve warm.