1. Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant (seasonal) – located near the entrance to Tomorrowland walking from Main Street, U.S.A. Guests are able to dine here only during select times of the year when crowd levels are high.
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – a favorite for fans of Frontierland, Pecos Bill is an affordable selection with a variety of delicious options!
3. Sleepy Hollow Refreshments – a favorite for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a snack, Sleepy Hollow Refreshments offers guests delicious dishes in Liberty Square.
4. Pinocchio Village Haus – found in Fantasyland, Pinocchio Village Haus offers amazing views into “it’s a small world,” as well as the rest of Fantasyland from elevated, outdoor seating on the second story.
5. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – the benefit of choosing to dine at this Tomorrowland eatery is that in addition to a filling meal, you can also be entertained by the intergalactic musical stylings by Mr. Sonny Eclipse!
6. Tortuga Tavern (seasonal) – another seasonal offering, Tortuga Tavern is located in Adventureland across from Pirates of the Caribbean.
7. Columbia Harbour House – given the line guests see whenever they queue up for the Haunted Mansion, this Liberty Square restaurant is very popular.
8. Be Our Guest – during breakfast and lunch, Be Our Guest offers guests the ability to dine inside of Beast’s Castle while enjoying some amazing food selections.