Play Sleeping Beauty’s Fairies as you reenact the dress-making scene with blue and pink cupcakes with this recipe from DisneyFamily! Color them both because you just can’t decide which is better. Scroll down for a video tutorial and directions.
Aurora’s Blue and Pink Cupcakes
Prep 30 Min / Cook 30 Min / Serves 12
- Cupcake mix
- Food coloring (blue and red or pink)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Make your favorite cupcake batter. Separate it into two bowls.
2. Add blue food coloring to one bowl, and red or pink to the other.
3. Line a cupcake tray with liners. Place a spoonful of pink batter in each, then blue.
4. To create the swirl of colors, twist a spoon in the batter of each liner. (Make sure to clean the spoon for each cupcake.)
5. Bake the cupcakes as instructed by the recipe. Then wait for them to cool.
6. Frost each with a pastry bag and closed star frosting tip (optional).
7. Decorate with sprinkles.