Get ready for one of the most magical moments at Disney for your little princess! The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique lets your little girl live her own fairytale by having a complete princess makeover. There are 2 Bibbidi Bobbidi boutiques at Disney World, the first is at Downtown Disney inside the humongous Disney store and the second is inside The Magic Kingdom’s Princess Castle.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Give Your Little Princess the Royal Treatment!
1. After checking in, guests are whisked into the boutique by the Fairy Godmother. Your little lady then choose which princess she wishes to be and then the frenzy begins! Hair is slicked up into a lovely bun and then heads are donned with a crown (which you bring with you or buy) and then hair extensions can be attached if you so choose. A tasteful amount of eyeshadow and lip gloss are applied and then guests enjoy a simple mani pedi. The first moment your little princess sees herself in the mirror makes the $50 plus dollars you’ve paid worth it!
2. Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older). Her Princess transformation will take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the package selected. Your little lady can choose to be styled like Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Rapunzel, or Merida.
3. There is an added bonus to having your little princess made over in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. The staff at Disney Transportation and Disney Resorts will greet you daughter as “Princess” as they encounter her. For our little one it started when we stepped onboard the Disney Shuttle Bus back to the our Resort. The driver greeted her as “My Princess” and even made a special announcement to all the passengers on the bus. The announcement was something to the effect of “Everyone please be on your best behavior, we are in the presence of royalty!”. My daughter’s eyes lit up and she carried herself with even more poise and grace. It was a marvel to see!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
4 Bonus Tips
- Reservations may be made as many as 180 days ahead and are highly recommended. To book your princess makeover, call (407) WDW-STYLE.
- If you can, choose an appointment earlier in the day, this lets your little princess have more time to show off her new look.
- Princess dresses at Disney stores are no less than $69 so bring one from home along with a crown and other accessories
- Most say the Downtown Disney store Boutique is nicer but being in the Princess Castle Boutique is truly magical.
Watch a makeover in action!