Mickey Mouse and his best pals have returned to breakfast at Chef Mickey’s restaurant in Disney’s Contemporary Resort as of December 16! While character dining is modified and the menu is no longer a buffet, guests can still enjoy seeing the “Fab 5” (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto) while dining!
As shared on the Walt Disney World website:
Chef Mickey’s Family Feast — Character Dining
“Experience Character Dining and an enhanced all-you-care-to-eat family-style meal in a bright, happy space. As the monorail whizzes by, soak up the expansive views of Bay Lake, and behold the stunning 90-foot-high mural by Disney Legend Mary Blair that overlooks the festive eatery. Enjoy breakfast breads, traditional breakfast entrées such as Mickey waffles, and selections from Chef Mickey’s Signature entrees—including banana bread French toast, loaded potato-cheese casserole and the “Celebration” Mickey pancake. Each table will receive a special autographed card keepsake from Mickey and his friends. Throughout the dining experience, Mickey Mouse and some favorite pals will make surprising appearances in each of the dining rooms. See them move throughout the restaurant, waving hello as rollicking music fills the air. Advance reservations are highly recommended.”
Expect to pay around $42 per adult and $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
The buffet is no more. The food is severed family-style.
- – Chilled Options: Fruits Of The Season, Mini Yogurt Parfaits
- – Unique Breakfast Bread Selections: Harvest Sweet Rolls, Fresh Fried Sweet Fritter
- – Traditional Selections: Scrambled Eggs, Chicken Sausage, Slow-roasted Beef Brisket, Mickey Waffles, Pork Sausage Links, Mickey-shaped Waffles (Plant-based), Smoked Bacon, Tofu Scramble (Plant-based)
- – Chef Mickey’s Signature Selections: “Loaded” Potato-Cheese Casserole, Banana Bread French Toast, Toasted Bananas and Chocolate Crumbles, “Celebration” Mickey Pancake
- – Non-Alcoholic Specialty Drinks: Mickey Mouse Smoothie, Minnie Mouse Smoothie, Cold Brew Coffee, Salted Caramel Cold Brew, Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa
- – Magical Morning Cocktails: Cranberry-Orange Mimosa, Peach Bellini, Chef’s Bloody Mary, Cold Brew XO, Holiday Mimosa, Gingerbread Indulgence, Gingerbread Cold Brew
- – PLUS, several Allergy-Friendly Options are available.