Do you have old park maps at home? Or maybe you’re headed to the parks before Halloween? If you have maps to spare, create a one-of-a-kind souvenir with your Disney maps! These Disney Park Map Pumpkins from DisneyFamily are a fun, no-carve decorating idea to celebrate your trip and the spooky Halloween season!
What You’ll Need:
- – Disney Parks maps
- – Scissors
- – Medium, flat paintbrush
- – Water-based or decoupage glue
- – Medium-sized pumpkins
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
1. Cut out strips of your Parks maps. You will need about 5 maps per pumpkin. Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
2. Using your paintbrush, paint a light coating of glue on the surface of your pumpkin.
3. Lay your map strips one at a time onto the pumpkin, painting a coat of glue over each strip.
4. Continue layering and slightly overlapping your maps until the whole pumpkin is covered. The glue will be opaque, but clear when dried.
5. Cover any remaining blank spaces at the top or bottom of the pumpkin with smaller map cut-outs.
6. Allow several hours for your pumpkins to dry.