These look delicious, don’t they?! 101 Dalmatians is one of those classic Disney films we could watch over and over again and still feel the love! Well, now Family.Disney.com is offering a Chocolate Chip Shake recipe inspired by 101 Dalmatians. Ready to sip on this refreshingly delicious shake? Let’s get to work in the kitchen!
101 Dalmatians Chocolate Chip Shakes
Ingredients (Prep. 20 Min. / Serves 3):
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Red and blue sprinkles
- 3-4 scoops chocolate chip ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- Milkshake glasses
- Polka-dot straws
- Yellow paper
- Colored pencil or pen
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time until melted, stirring frequently.
2. Prepare blue and red sprinkles into separate bowls. Set aside.
3. Dip top of milkshake glasses into melted white chocolate. Twist glasses to cover evenly. Allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
4. Quickly dip chocolate-covered milkshake glass into red or blue sprinkles to cover evenly.
5. Immediately place milkshake glasses in freezer to set.
6. Add 3-4 scoops of ice cream into blender. Add milk and blend.
7. Pour the shake into the glass. Add whipped cream and top with chocolate chips.
8. To make the puppy name tag, cut out a circle from yellow paper and add your favorite Dalmatian pup name. Attach to glass under the sprinkles.