The news just keeps on coming! Disney has announced the return of two Magic Kingdom restaurants, the reopening of the re-themed Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort, and the reopening of Trail’s End Restaurant. As if all that isn’t enough, the news keeps coming as Disney has announced a new “Disney Family Night Dinner” is coming to select Disney Resorts.
As shared by Disney: “We have a new summer offering the entire family will love starting June 30 – Disney Family Night Dinner. This playful, family-style dining bundle includes a take-out shareable meal, sweet treats, and an original card-type game inspired by some of your favorite Disney friends for your family and friends to enjoy. Disney Family Night Dinner is available from 5-10 p.m. through mobile order and at the two resort locations offering this three-course takeaway meal that serves 3-4.
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Garden Salad – Tomato, cucumber, carrots, and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – Three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shaped Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and fresh berries
What are your thoughts about this new Disney Family Dinner Night? Disney has yet to release pricing information for the new dining bundle, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted as we learn more.