Disney dining is one of the magical parts of a Disney trip. Disney has such an amazing variety of restaurants from the 50’s SciFi Diner to the Be Our Guest Restaurant. In order to make sure you get the most magical dining experience possible, it is best to do a little research and make reservations before your trip. Many of the popular restaurants can have long wait times and some can get so busy they don’t accept walk ups.
Here are 5 things you need to know about making reservations with Disney dining!
1) Did you know you can use the My Disney Experience app to make reservations? In the app is a section for dining where you can look up the restaurant, pick a date and see what times are available.
2) You must give a credit card to make a reservation at any Disney restaurant, this includes resort restaurants, as well as, those inside the parks.
3) There is a 1 day cancellation policy, if you do not cancel your reservation 24 hours before your credit card will be charged $10. Make sure you keep track of your schedule while you are visiting and cancel as soon as possible if necessary in order to avoid this fee! You can cancel in the app and you will receive a confirmation email.
4) Dietary restrictions or allergies? When making a reservation with the app or online you can put in any allergies or dietary restrictions for you or any other members in your party.
5) What do all the $$$$ mean?!? Disney categorizes their restaurants’ meal prices according to the number of $ indicated in the restaurant description. See the key below:
$ = $14.00 and under per adult
$$ = $15 to $29.99 per adult
$$$ = $39 to $59.99 per adult
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Bonus tip: Don’t forget to check out the restaurants located inside the Disney resorts. Even if you aren’t staying at a resort you can make a reservation and eat at one!
Here’s a link to our Dining section where can you find more tips and tricks about the magic of Disney dining!
Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip and reserving your Disney dining reservations with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!