1. Crystal Palace- Located in the Magic Kingdom, this character buffet is full of good food and plenty of wonderful interactions with friends from the Hundred Acre Wood.
2. Boma - Flavors of Africa- Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, this restaurant offers buffet style eating for both breakfast and dinner.
3. Biergarten- If you’re looking for dinner and a show, look no further than Biergarten, located in the Germany pavilion at Epcot!
4. ‘Ohana- Located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, ‘Ohana is one of the best character breakfasts on property and has a killer breakfast and dinner menu.
5. Trail’s End- This is my favorite buffet on property and is a favorite among many of my friends as well.