When you think of theme park food, you probably think of burgers, hot dogs, and chicken fingers. If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World, get ready to expand your choices! Disney excels at quality products and services, and their restaurants, both table-service and quick-service, are no exception. In most cases, you’ll also enjoy incredible and fun theming. Here are my top 10 favorite meals in the Disney parks.
10. Corn Dog Nuggets at Casey’s Corner – Fun and tasty for both children and adults, add some fries and a soft drink, and sit outside to enjoy a great view of Cinderella Castle.
9. Fried Shrimp at Columbia Harbour House – Located in Liberty Square, this counter-service restaurant has a nautical theme. Tip: Enjoy your meal in the upstairs dining room, where it is quieter and less crowded. If you can score a window seat, you’ll have a view of Fantasyland.
8. Meat Loaf at The Plaza Inn – Looking for some comfort food, with a good view? Served with mashed potatoes and gravy, enjoy your meal with a view of Cinderella Castle.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
7. Fish & Chips at Yorkshire Fish Shop – If you start your World Showcase tour on the right-hand side, you’ll enter the UK pavilion right around lunch time. Add a soft drink or a cold beer, find a shady spot to sit down, and enjoy your meal while people watching.
6. Pizza at Via Napoli – One of Disney’s newest sit-down restaurants, this beautiful and well-themed dining room serves delicious wood-fired, thin crust pizza. I recommend the Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese).
5. Filet Mignon at Le Cellier – Long a top choice of diners here, the Filet is fork-tender. Start your meal with Le Cellier’s famous Cheddar Cheese soup and pretzel bread. Tip: If you’re on the Disney Dining plan, be aware this is a signature dining experience, and will therefore cost you two dining credits.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
4. Cobb Salad at Hollywood Brown Derby – Enjoy this Brown Derby favorite as an appetizer or a meal. It includes chopped greens, turkey breast, egg, bacon, tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese, avocado, chives and Cobb dressing.
3. Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken at 50’s Primetime Café – Part of the charm of this fun restaurant is the 1950’s setting. For added fun, play along with the cast member “shtick”.
2. ½ Slab of St. Louis Ribs at Flame Tree BBQ – Located in Discovery Island, this meal is served with baked beans and coleslaw. Tip: consider sharing this meal, as it is quite large.
1. Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant – This character meal is a hidden gem! Meet Donald, Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy, while you enjoy a delicious and bountiful breakfast buffet. Tip: Book your meal time before the park officially opens and you’ll have a “jump” on the crowds.