Disney World in August is very hot and crowds are loaded with visitors. But, as you approach the end of August, crowds begin to taper off as the different school districts begin their fall semester. If you’re lucky enough to start back to school in September, you may want to plan a visit late in the month of August. Remember to stay hydrated and take breaks out of the heat!
- Maximum temperatures 90 and 93 degrees Fahrenheit (32 to 34 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 73 and 75 °F (23 to 24 °C)
- 79% Average humidity
- Sunny 61% of the month
August Special Events
- Disney Springs – Lego Store Events – The Lego Store offers different events periodically such as Lego Club meetings, building events, and even special offers!
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party- August 17, 24, 28 and 31, 2018 from 7pm-midnight
- Food and Wine Festival (Epcot)- August 31-November 12, 2018
August Crowd Calendar