Disney in June
Summer crowd start coming en-masse in June. We recommend arriving at the parks early in the morning and utilizing Extra Magic Hours (extra hours for those guests staying at a Disney resort) to ensure you get the most out of the parks.
With summer comes afternoon showers in Orlando so make sure you check the forecast before heading out and about. In June, temperatures begin to soar so you may want to visit the parks in the morning and evening, saving the afternoon for a break to nap or enjoy the pool at your resort.
- Maximum temperatures 87 and 93 degrees Fahrenheit (31 to 34 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 71 and 73 °F (22 to 23 °C)
- 76% Average humidity
- Sunny 61% of the month
- Afternoon rain storms are common
June Special Events
- Gay Days at Disney World – JUNE 2-8, 2020. This is not a Disney event and most of it does not occur on Disney property but visits to the theme parks are included in the schedule.
- Epcot – Sounds Like Summer Concert series – included with park admission. Performance line-up to be announced.
With school out of session the parks are quite crowded especially as the month progresses.