Disney in March
March at Walt Disney World Resort affords guests light crowds, delightfully mild temperatures and slightly higher prices than January and February for your resort stay. Light crowds make for a more relaxing time in the parks but the downside is that Disney schedules ride refurbishments at this time.
Check the weather in Orlando when deciding what to pack for your trip. This time of year, mornings and evenings can be quite chilly. Plan on wearing layers each day.
- Maximum temperatures 75 and 81 degrees Fahrenheit (24 to 27 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 53 and 59 °F (12 to 15 °C)
- 70% Average humidity
- Sunny 68% of the time
March Special Events
- Atlanta Braves Spring Training – Tickets available for games at ESPN Wide World Of Sports Champion Stadium. Consult Disney.com for dates.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Dates to be announced. Extraordinary floral displays, topiaries of Disney characters, concerts and other entertainments will delight guests!
- Epcot’s Easter Egg-Stravaganza – Purchase maps and start your hunt at the following locations: Heritage Manor Gifts (American Adventure Pavilion), Pin Central, Plaza Towers (Port of Entry) and World Traveler (International Gateway).
- Mighty St. Patrick’s festival at Raglan Road – Disney Springs
Early March sees moderate crowds but numbers increase around March 11th and these continue to rise for the remainder of the month as Spring Break travelers begin pouring in.