November at Disney World features mild temperatures and crowds that vary from heavy to light. One benefit to visiting at this time is that you could enjoy both Halloween and Christmas decorations which are swapped the first week of November. Make sure you pack layers of clothing as the temperatures in Florida can fluctuate from warm to a little chilly in the morning and evening.
- Maximum temperatures 76 and 81 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 27 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 55 and 62 °F (13 to 17 °C)
- 75% Average humidity
- Sunny 66% of the month
November Special Events
- Disney Springs – Lego Store Events – The Lego Store offers different events periodically such as Lego Club meetings, building events, and even special offers!
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party- November 1 from 7 pm until midnight. Tickets must be bought separately from regular park tickets (prices TBA), and you will not be able to use your Park Hopper Ticket or Magic Your Way. There will be a parade, rides, trick-or-treating, fireworks, and more! Temperatures will still be pretty warm, so be sure to choose costumes that will be comfortable in the heat.
- Food and Wine Festival (Epcot)- August 31-November 12, 2018
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend – November 1 -4, 2018. The price of this event is included in your Epcot admission fee, but there will be some activities involved in the festival that will have extra fees.
- Candlelight Processional (Epcot) – November 24 – December 30, 2018. Performances at 5:00. 6:45 and 8:00 PM. This is a very popular tradition with the telling of the Christmas Story accompanied by a full orchestra and choir! This event is included in your Epcot admission fee. The performances fill quickly, so make sure you get there early to get a good seat! You can reserve a Candlelight Processional Lunch or Dinner package that gives you a special voucher. This will guarantee you a spot at one of the same-day performances!
This year’s celebrity narrators:
- TBD – November 24 to December 2, 2018
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 3 to 6, 2018
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 7 to 9, 2018
- TBD – December 10 to 12, 2018
- Blair Underwood – December 13 to 14, 2018
- Gary Sinise – December 15 to 17, 2018
- Pat Sajak – December 18 to 20, 2018
- TBD – December 21 to 23, 2018
- Edward James Olmos – December 24 to 25, 2018
- Jodi Benson – December 26 to 27, 2018
- TBD – December 28 to 30, 2018
- Epcot – Holidays Around the World Storytellers – Takes place from November 18 until December 30, 2018. In each of the country pavilions, a storyteller will share about a holiday tradition!
“Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”,a new Holiday Nighttime Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 6 to January 6, 2019. Head to the front of the Chinese Theatre to see it come to life! The show will include music, special effects, projections, and fireworks!
- The Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs– November 8 – January 5, 2019 from noon to 10 PM
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30 of 2018 from 7PM until Midnight. Tickets for this event are sold seperately from regular admissions tickets, and you will not be able to use your Park Hopper Ticket or Magic Your Way. Ticket prices vary depending on the date and age of participants. These parties include special activities, shows, a parade, and special event fireworks!
November Crowd Calendar