November at Disney World features mild temperatures and crowds that vary from heavy to light. One benefit to visiting at this time is that you could enjoy both Halloween and Christmas decorations which are swapped the first week of November. Make sure you pack layers of clothing as the temperatures in Florida can fluctuate from warm to a little chilly in the morning and evening.
- Maximum temperatures 76 and 81 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 27 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum temperatures 55 and 62 °F (13 to 17 °C)
- 75% Average humidity
- Sunny 66% of the month
November Special Events
- Food and Wine Festival (Epcot) – Late August – mid November.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend – October 31 – November 3, 2019. The price of this event is included in your Epcot admission fee, but there will be some activities involved in the festival that will have extra fees.
- Candlelight Processional (Epcot) – Late November – end of December. Multiple performances throughout the evening. This is a very popular tradition with the telling of the Christmas Story accompanied by a full orchestra and choir! This event is included in your Epcot admission fee. The performances fill quickly, so make sure you get there early to get a good seat! You can reserve a Candlelight Processional Lunch or Dinner package that gives you a special voucher. This will guarantee you a spot at one of the same-day performances!
- Epcot – Holidays Around the World Storytellers – Takes place from mid-November – the end of December. In each of the country pavilions, a storyteller will share about a holiday tradition!
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”, a new Holiday Nighttime Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios early November to early January. Head to the front of the Chinese Theatre to see it come to life! The show will include music, special effects, projections, and fireworks!
- The Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs – early November – early January from noon to 10 PM
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Available a variety of nights in November from 7PM until Midnight. Tickets for this event are sold separately from regular admissions tickets, and you will not be able to use your Park Hopper Ticket or Magic Your Way. Ticket prices vary depending on the date and age of participants. These parties include special activities, shows, a parade, and special event fireworks!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Thanksgiving week is the third busiest time a year at Disney so stay away if you don’t like crowds. Other times throughout the month see moderate crowds.