Disney is dishing out a super tasty Disney Parks recipe that can be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This ooey, gooey sandwich recipe features the ABC Commissary Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich! Check out the yummy recipe below to work up a little magic right at home.
As shared by Disney: “Our chefs have taken the grilled cheese to the next level and created a cheesy, melty sandwich with just a hint of heat from the buffalo sauce. This sandwich has the perfect combo of buffalo chicken, Monterey Jack, provolone, cheddar, and cream cheese between grilled sourdough.”
BUFFALO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH from ABC Commissary at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
BUFFALO CHICKEN FILLING
- – 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- – 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- – 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- – 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce, plus more, to taste
- – 2 cups shredded chicken
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
BUFFALO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- – 8 large slices sourdough bread
- – 8 slices non-smoked provolone cheese
- – Buffalo chicken filling
- – 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN FILLING:
1. Combine cream cheese, Monterey jack cheese, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until combined. Add hot sauce and beat until incorporated.
2. Add chicken and beat for 30 seconds. Add additional buffalo hot sauce, if desired.
3. Refrigerate until ready to use.
FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH:
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Place 4 slices of sourdough bread on a large cutting board and top each with one slices of provolone cheese. Evenly divide buffalo chicken filling among the 4 sandwiches. Top with remaining slices of provolone and bread.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on both sides of each sandwich.
4. Cook on preheated skillet for 1-2 minutes per side, until desired doneness.
Looking for an easy print-at-home version of the recipe? Simply click here. Thanks to DisneyParksBlog for releasing this fantastic recipe. Happy cooking, Disney fans!