Summon the Mistress of All Evil this with a DIY Maleficent Wreath from DisneyFamily. Inspired by the ultimate Disney Villain, this Sleeping Beauty-inspired craft offers the perfect amount of fright and cuteness factor. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- Small wreath base
- Black spray paint
- Black and purple decorative ribbon
- Glue gun and glue
- Black sparkly foam
- Yellow paper
- Googly eyes
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
1. Paint the wreath black and let it dry completely.
2. Wrap the black and purple ribbon around the wreath to decorate. Then add another layer of larger purple ribbon. Secure to the back with glue.
3. Make a larger bow out of one purple ribbon, and a smaller one out of the other. Glue the smaller onto the larger, then onto the wreath.
4. Cut out two large horns from the black foam and glue to the wreath.
5. Cut out the shape of Maleficent’s raven from the foam, and his beak from yellow paper.
6. Glue on his beak and one googly eye. Then glue the raven onto the wreath.
Note: All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.