Are you ready to embark on a new crafting mission?! These DIY Star Wars-inspired catch-all dishes from DisneyFamily are easy to make and the perfect way to brighten up your desk or table with some out-of-this-galaxy fun! With just a few steps, you and your family can create dishes of your favorite Star Wars characters to hold all of your miscellaneous items! Who knew organization could be this easy and adorable!
Star Wars-Inspired Catch-All Dishes
What You’ll Need:
- First Order Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, and Death Star templates
- Paring knife
- White and black paint
- Black paint pen
- 3 small oven-safe glass bowls (Pyrex)
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup salt
- ½ cup water
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
1. In a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix all ingredients on medium speed until a dough is formed.
2. Roll out dough. Cut out dishes with a paring knife using your templates.
3. Place each dough shape on an oven-safe glass bowl and place on a baking sheet. This will create a lip on your dishes as they dry in the oven.
4. Dry your creations by baking them in a 150˚F oven for 5-6 hours.
5. Draw out First Order Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, and Death Star details on the dishes and paint them accordingly. Allow paint to set before using.
Enjoy! Note: All mixing should be done by an adult.