Well, Family.Disney.com, you’ve thought of it all! Time to go ahead and ignore your mama’s rules… it’s time to play with your food. Even better, you can channel your inner Jedi with this Yoda Grape Food Art. Simply place green grapes within the lines to create a snack inspired by a Jedi master.
Yoda Grape Food Art
PREP 15 Min
- Paper scissors
- Kitchen knife
- 2-3 bunches of green grapes
- 2 mini light cheese wheels
- 2 blueberries
Helpful Tip: Cutting should be done by an adult.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Print out the template, and cut out the shape of Yoda’s head.
- Place green grapes on top of the template. Stack an additional layer of grapes in the center to create the shape of Yoda’s nose.
- To create Yoda’s eyes, slice one mini cheese wheel in half lengthwise to create two circles. Next cut each circle into an oval, and place gently on top of the grapes. Place one blueberry in the center of each oval of cheese.
- Finally, to create Yoda’s mouth cut 1/3 of other cheese wheel and place on the grapes.