One of the best things about a Walt Disney World vacation is the abundance of nighttime entertainment. The Magic Kingdom has the Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes fireworks show, Epcot has the spectacular Illuminations, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios has Fantasmic!, an incredible adventure featuring Mickey Mouse, as he battles the Disney villains for supremacy of his own dreams.
Unfortunately, due to its popularity, securing seats to Fantasmic! for your family means queueing up early and fighting the crowds. One way to relieve that stress is the Fantasmic Dinner package. Hey, you gotta eat anyway, right? Here are 5 things you’ll love about the Fantasmic! Dinner Package.
5. You’re a VIP! – The dinner package allows you to relax with a nice sit-down meal at one of three Hollywood Studios restaurants AND reserves VIP seating for you and your family for the show later that evening. Instead of waiting in line 60-90 minutes before the show, you can show up for the show 20-30 minutes early, and be directed to a special seating area just for VIPs. Be aware, you must book the dinner package, as opposed to a standard dinner reservation, and your server will give you your VIP vouchers at your meal. The entrance for VIP seating is located on Sunset Boulevard next to Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage.
4. Good eats! – You can enjoy one of Hollywood Studios best restaurants! Your choices are The Hollywood Brown Derby, a replica of the same Hollywood restaurant where many famous actors were discovered, Hollywood & Vine, a family-friendly buffet, or Mama Melrose, a casual but colorful Italian eatery with a California twist. Prices range from $37.99-$56.99 for adults and $12.99-$20.99 for children. Your dinner package includes appetizer, entrée, dessert, a non-alcoholic drink, and your VIP voucher. Be aware, separate park admission is required.
3. Little Mouseketeers – Your little ones (and your sanity) will enjoy not having to wait very long for the show. During the busiest times of the year, crowds begin to line up for the show as much as two hours ahead of time! Kids (and adults) tend to become cranky during long waits, especially after a long day in the park. That is just wasted time, when you could be enjoying a great meal, shopping, resting, or touring the park. Do your family a favor and book the dinner package and save all that stress!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
2. Always available – The Fantasmic! Dining Package is available on all Fantasmic! show days. This is especially helpful on those hot, humid (rainy) summer days in central Florida. Who wants to stand in line with a thousand other sweaty people?!? Be aware, on days with multiple showtimes, reserved VIP seating is available for the first show only.
1. Dining Plan? – What if I have purchased one of the Disney Dining plans? Good news! Yes, the Magic Your Way Dining Plan can be used to purchase a Fantasmic Dining Experience. You can also get the Fantasmic Dining Experience if you have the Magic Your Way Premium Package or the Platinum Package. Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose’s both count as one Table Service meal for the Dining Plan, while the Brown Derby counts as a Signature experience, or two Table Service meals.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!