Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts offer some of the best holiday treats around plus some of the best seasonal decor at Walt Disney World! After you’ve taken in the life-sized gingerbread and chocolate carousel in the lobby of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and the holiday train set at Disney’s Yacht Club, don’t miss this festive treats.
If you are heading to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort for Thanksgiving, head over to Ale & Compass and pick up a pumpkin tart with chantilly cream and a cherry cranberry sauce. (This treat is only available on Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2021.)
At both the Market at Ale & Compass an the Beach Club Marketplace, a host of sweets and treats will be available to keep you in the spirit throughout the holiday season. If you do not make it in time to try the pumpkin tart, the Pumpkin Cheesecake is available now through December 31. This dessert comes with pumpkin-flavored New York-style cheesecake with caramel sauce, whipped cream, chocolate leaves, and cranberry-flavored sugar crystals.
Holiday Red and Green Creme-filled Sandwich Cookie Bonbons are also available those same dates and are made with mousse on a cookie base sprayed with colorful chocolate.
New Disney desserts would not be complete without a cupcake, so during December only, be sure to pick up the Holiday Mickey Cupcake. This cupcake features vanilla cake and is filled with vanilla mousse topped with holiday décor and chocolate Mickey ears.
The Disney Parks Blog also lists the following treats are available at both The Market at Ale & Compass and the Beach Club Marketplace, as well as the lobby at Disney’s Beach Club Resort by the carousel:
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies – A bag of three chocolate crinkle cookies with a dusting of sweet snow (Nov. 1-Dec. 31)
- Trio of Fudge – White chocolate peppermint fudge, white chocolate-gingerbread fudge, and dark chocolate-hot cocoa fudge (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Plant-Based and Gluten-Friendly Brownie – Chocolate brownies with chocolate ganache (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Signature Stollen Bread – German bread created with nuts, spices, and fruit coated with a mountain of vanilla powdered sugar (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Mickey Gingerbread – Our traditional sugar-glazed Mickey gingerbread with chocolate backing (Nov. 1-Dec. 31)
- Mickey and Minnie Crispy Rice Treats (Sold Separately) – Crispy rice treats decorated with red chocolate, sanding sugar, snowflakes, and chocolate garnishes (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Peppermint Bark – Dark and white chocolate with peppermint pieces (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Chocolate Snow Globe – Dark chocolate snow globe with the 50th Anniversary print (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow Snowmen – Chocolate-covered marshmallows decorated to look like adorable snowmen on festive red and white straw (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Chocolate Creme-filled Sandwich Cookie Pops – White chocolate-covered creme-filled sandwich cookie pops themed to The Little Mermaid (Nov. 1-Dec. 31)
- Gluten-Friendly Gingerbread Cookie glazed in sugar (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
- Gluten-Friendly Gingerbread Chocolate Cookie glazed in sugar (Nov. 1- Dec. 31)
In addition to the carousel at Disney’s Beach Club, don’t miss the gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, as well as holiday treats at the other Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.